GHOULS (GIRLS) NIGHT OUT ON THE SQUARE | 4PM-8PM
OUR EARLY TICKET SALES WERE FANTASTIC!
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT! A LIMITED SUPPLY OF TICKETS WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR FOR $10 AFTER 4PM ON THURSDAY!
SPIRITS WALK TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR $5 (PRICE WILL BE $10 ON THURSDAY)
PURCHASE A COMBO GHOUL’S NIGHT OUT/SPIRITS
WALK PACKAGE HERE FOR $10
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Ladies! Need a little retail therapy? If you’re looking for something fun and unique to do with your girlfriends, then plan a GIRLS NIGHT OUT on the Square! Forget about your day-to-day stress! Escape to the Square and take advantage of special shopping offers, socializing and spending quality time with friends. This will be a night of food, beauty, fun and of course shopping. This year we are combining our GIRLS NIGHT OUT event with the WITCH WALK event for something different and fun! So, put on your best witchy wear and come to the Square! ALSO, we have will have special vendors set up at the check-in location (see vendor list below)! THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO WIN PRIZES DURING THIS EVENT!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Women who would like to attend Girls Night Out will need to register online:
- Advance tickets are encouraged. Tickets are only $5 or are available at the door for $10, while supplies last.
- Several lucky ladies who pre-register will receive a $10 gift certificate to participating businesses. ($10 gift certificates are randomly given away.)
- Registration/Tickets will be available the day of the event but will be limited (while supplies last)! Questions? Contact Mikealene Evans at (816) 461-0065
DAY OF THE EVENT:
- Bring your pre-registered ticket to the check-in location at the Exchange Event Space (ground level Courthouse Exchange) – 113 W. Lexington. You will be given a reusable shopping bag and special items to start your shopping experience along with a map and list of participating business that you can visit to receive the additional giveaways, prizes, discounts, and specials.
- PLEASE NOTE: CHECK IN TIME IS BETWEEN 3:30pm and 7:00pm. The check-in location will close promptly at 7:00pm.
- Fantastic raffle prizes will be available to win at the check-in location.
- From there feel free to venture out to the participating businesses destinations.
- A map with the participating businesses will be given to you at check-in.
- PINK TICKETS ARE BACK!!! Earn a PINK TICKETS for $$ spent during the night.
- Shop and earn PINK TICKETS – one lucky shopper will win a $100 Shopping Spree to the Square
- Here’s how the PINK TICKETS work:
- The more you spend the more PINK TICKETS you will earn for a chance to win a large prize. Spend $15 initially at any participating business and earn a PINK TICKET. For every $10 you spend at that store you will earn additional tickets (Example – If you spend $48.25 = 4 tickets and increases your chance of winning). Shop the next participating store; spend at least $15.00 at that store. You will earn additional tickets for every EXTRA $10.00 spent. We will announce the winning ticket number on Facebook & Twitter and our website. The winner DOES NOT need to be present to win. If you have won, all you need to do to collect your prize is show up with the other half of the winning ticket. Only one winner will be drawn. The winner will receive $100 in Square gift certificates!
Sample some of Missouri’s finest spirits during our Ghouls (Girls) Night Out event for an additional fee of $5. You will receive a sample cup and wristband for sampling the spirits offered. Rain or shine – no refunds.
ABOUT THE CONTEST:
Come dressed in your best witchy wear! When you check-in, we will ask you if you would like to be entered in the contest and which category you would like to be entered. Our Facebook friends will choose the best witches hat, witches broom, and best overall costume.
Categories for the contest are: Best witch’s hat, best witch’s broom, and best overall witch’s costume.
- A photo will be taken of you in your hat, with your broom or in your costume.
- Your photo will be posted on the Independence Square Facebook page for you to like and share with family and friends. Remember, the more likes the better!
- The photo with the most likes per category will be awarded the prize.
- Each winner per category will receive a $50 gift certificate. Only one winner per category will be chosen.
- Winners will be announced on Facebook, Monday, October 10th.
We are currently seeking local vendors that sell on Etsy, or sell handcrafted items such as furniture, jewelry, tee designs, home decor, accessories, food and drinks or other various items to be part of the fun during our Girls Night Out event at the Independence Square, Thursday, October 6th, 2016, from 4:00pm-8:00pm. Our past Girls Night Out events have been a huge success with many marketing opportunities and exposure to a new group of potential consumers for your business. We welcome exhibitors to join us in selling their wares in the designated space provided in the Exchange Event Space located at 113 W. Lexington Avenue, on the Square.
If you are interested in applying, please review the application process below:
- Applicants must submit a minimum of 3 product and/or booth photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Single booth space will be available on a first come, first serve basis. One 6ft table will be provided, however, exhibitors will need to furnish more if needed. Electric service will NOT be provided.
- Specify your product category and description of products – vendor categories and product types are limited to ensure a wide variety of products. Your products will be reviewed and selected by our events team to ensure that we do not have duplicate vendors. Once we receive your application, you will be contacted within 10 business days regarding your application status. After acceptance, payment is due within 10 business days from acceptance date. NOTE: This is a rain or shine event – will not be rescheduled. NO refunds will be given once payment has been received.
- Set-up may begin at 2:00pm but must be complete by 3:00pm. Tear down will begin at 8pm.
PHOTOS FROM OUR WITCH WALK LAST YEAR – 2015