GIRLS NIGHT OUT | 4-8pm
Thursday | October 6th | 2016 | 4:00 – 8:00pm
Come enjoy a special shopping night on the Square with you and your bestie! Our shops will have extended shopping hours along with food & beverage samples, promotional items, games, prizes, raffles and plenty of great discounts throughout the night. So grab your girlfriends, mothers, sisters, aunts, and neighbors and head to the Square for an ultimate night of sisterhood, shopping, socializing, spending quality time with some great ladies on the Square!
Please check back for ticket information.
What makes this event different than any others? It is a fundraiser benefiting a local cause. Girls Night Out will benefit Cancer Action a local charity. Cancer Action is a community based non-profit agency that offers a comprehensive array of programs and services that address the physical, social, emotional, financial and spiritual needs of persons with cancer, including their family and friends. Year after year, the Independence Square Association has donated to Cancer Action to support their continued efforts.
Here’s what to expect:
- Women who want to attend Girls Night Out can pre-register online at a discounted price of $10 or purchase the day of the event for $15. Attendees will receive a reusable swag bag to collect the fabulous giveaways and discounts at the shops (supplies limited). Each year the Independence Square Assocaiation donates a portion of the bag sales to Cancer Action a non-profit organization serving those with cancer.
- Bring your printed ticket to the check-in location to receive your swag bag. The check-in is located on ground level of the Courthouse Exchange Restaurant located at 113 West Lexington Avenue. Pre-purchased ticket holders will be able to pickup their bag beginning at 3:00pm on Setpember 24th. Bags may be picked up on the day of the event only between 3:00pm-7:00pm. BAG MUST BE PICKED UP BEFORE 7:00PM. Each participant will receive a wrist band, map of the Square with the location of each of the participating businesses.
- PINK TICKETS! PINK TICKETS! PINK TICKETS!
- Receive a pink ticket for $$ spent during the night.
- Here’s how the pink tickets will work: The more you spend the more tickets you will receive for a chance to win a large prize. You will need to spend $15 initially to register at any participating GNO businesses to receive a ticket. For every $10 you spend at that store you will receive a ticket (Example – If you spend $48.25 = 4 tickets and will increase your chance of winning). Shop the next participating store; spend at least $15.00 to register at that store. Receive additional pink tickets for every EXTRA $10.00 spent. We will announce the winning ticket number on Facebook & Twitter and our website. The winner doesn’t need to be present to win. If you have won, all you need to do to collect your prize is show up with the other half of the winning ticket. Only one winner will be drawn. The winner will receive $100 in Square gift certificates!
- Several lucky ladies who pre-purchase a ticket will receive a $10 gift certificate to participating businesses. The gift certificates are randomly put in swag bags.
- Raffle prizes will be available for the ladies to enter to win at the check-in location.
- From there ladies can venture out to the participating businesses. Pink balloons will identify the participating businesses.
- Rain or shine, no refunds!
Pre-purchase your ticket before we are sold out! A limited supply will be available for purchase at the door. This is a rain or shine event, no refunds! For additional information please contact Mikealene Evans at (816) 461-0065.